Historical

Since almost 500 years our house is known for hospitality and good food!
This long and eventful history documents our little house chronicle:

2003

Schröppel Jutta and Christoph with son Paul and Peter (daughter of Rosemarie and Reinhold)

1966

Wiedemann Reinhold with wife Rosemarie (son of Friedrich Wiedemann)

1950

Wiedemann Friedrich with wife Elsa Pfister (daughter of Friedrich Pfister)

1900

Friedrich Pfister after marriage to Maria Korhammer (picture from ca. 1920)

1899

Korhammer Maria nee Bergmüller - widow

1886

Bergmüller Maria and her bridegroom Korhammer Johann

1886

Bergmüller Elisabeth - widow

since 1886 the wife of the family ran the inn

1860

Bergmüller Heinrich - Son

1835

Bergmüller Jakob
-
new concession for the restaurant

1829

Bergmüller Jakob - Occupation Seiler

1795

Bergmüller Johann - Occupation Seiler

1790

Bergmüller Matthaus - Profession Seiler

1780

Johann Balthas Biber

1758

Caspar Wagner

lost the concession for restaurant and brewing of beer

1756

Hans Jörg Döbler

1710

Johann Georg Leiner

1707 ?

first mention of the name "Lammwirtschaft"

Andreas Christoph Leyer

1702

Thoma Leuthner - Until 1702 the restaurant bore the name of the owner.

1688

Thoma Leuthner

1681

Hans Caspar Breitner

1680

Conrad Beeg

1670

Peter Strauß - son-in-law

1643

Conrad Beeg

1623

Caspar Schön

1613

Enders Reyßner

1603

Balthasar Hindenach

1591 ?

First indications of a Lammbrauerei

Marxs Durner

en_GBEN
de_DEDE en_GBEN